mandag

Bambi-

I had a dream. I was dreaming about Taiwan, that I was throwing some garbage away when I suddenly dreamt that I threw my dog out the window. I woke up to stop myself when I saw my dog running across my bed for the window herself. The window was open. I hurried myself up from the bed to stop her. It would not have been pretty if I let her do what she was doing; she was trying to chase two Bambies that were fighting. I did not like it. One of them had horns. So I tried to stop them by knocking real carfully on the window while whisper ''shh''. Ok, it was 3.15 in the morning, I didn't want to wake everyone.
I felt so bad for the Bambi without horn. Really. But all I could think of was to wake my brother so he could see it aswell. When I almost stood outside his door I changed my mind to fnd my camera and videotape it instead. I couldn't find it. So I just kept on watching till the Bambi without a horn moved away from the mean one. I felt so realieved so I closed the window and went back to sleep. But suddenly, I heard someone barking. Probably 3.19 by now in the moring, I couldn't let my dog wake up the whole house! So I stepped out of the bed again to try to find her. So I searched every room until I found her look out the window making annoying sounds while her tale were shaking. I carried her upstairs and forced her to sleep under my arm. Just so she would cool down. That only lasted for about 10 seconds. But I gave up. The Bambi's where gone anyway. Safe and sound.

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com